Insurance and Benefits
Summitt Trucking employees who opt in for health insurance through the company are covered by the Baptist Health Plan.
Below are important resources for Baptist members. Call 800.787.2680 from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday if you have any questions.
Provider Directory – The current version of our Provider Directory can be found on Baptist Health Plan’s website at: http://bhp.prismisp.com/
- Covered Preventive Guidelines – Information regarding covered preventive guidelines can be found at: https://www.baptisthealthplan.com/pdf/Covered_Preventive_Guidelines_2015-bhp.pdf
- Drug Formulary – A formulary or Preferred Drug List (PDL) is a listing of medications covered under your Baptist Health Plan pharmacy benefit. This information can be located online at: https://www.baptisthealthplan.com/pharmacy-services/
- Prior Authorization List – Prior authorization (PA) is the process of a member’s provider/physician requesting an authorization from BHP for any services listed on the PA list before the service is rendered. Only services listed on the PA list require prior authorization. In addition to the services listed on the PA list, specialty medications may also require prior authorization. You can access the PA list by visiting the Baptist Health Plan website’s member resource page and clicking the “2015 Baptist Health Plan Fully Insured Precertification/Authorization
List” link. https://www.baptisthealthplan.com/members/member-resourcesforms/
- Baptist Health Plan Secure Member Portal – If you are a Baptist Health Plan member, you may view or print your Schedule of Benefits (SOB), Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), Certificate of Coverage (COC) and other important documents. Register and log in to the portal at: https://bhp.alderaplatform.com/Logon.jsp
- Benefit Summary – High Plan
- Benefits Summary – Low Plan
- Consumer Toolkit
- Find a dentist Indiana
- Mobile Dentist Search
- Pre-Treatment Estimate