KNOWS HOME IS THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION
MORE HOME TIME WITH SUMMITT TRUCKING – Summitt Trucking is excited to introduce STATIC LANES to our drivers!
Tired of being on the road for days at a time? Join the family of Static Lane drivers at Summitt Trucking who get the home time they want.
Static Lane driver, Tiffany, shares, “I’ve slept at home every other night and I reset on the weekend with 3200 miles.”
Ready to be home regularly? Call or apply now to drive a Static Lane!
STATIC LANE AVAILABILITY AND MORE
Hiring for multiple Solo static lanes out of Louisville, KY and Clarksville, IN area. Accepting Company and Owner Operators:
- Clarksville to Atlanta – Out 36 hours, home 36 hours
- Clarksville to Chicago – Our 24 hours, home 24 hours. Bonus pay for Chicago delivery
- Louisville to Chicago – home every other day and bonus pay for Chicago delivery
- Louisville to Baltimore – part time and full time available
- Louisville to Memphis – Hazmat endorsement required, additional .05 cpm for Hazmat miles
- And many more! Call to find out about other lane options!
Hiring for Solo Static Lanes out of Walton, KY/ Cincinnati, OH area. Accepting Company and Owner Operators:
- Hebron to Massachusetts – about 3600 miles/week
- Walton to Atlanta – Out 36 hours, home 36 hours
- Walton to Canada – additional .02cpm to go into Canada + $100 bonus for Canada delivery
Hiring for Solo Static Lanes out of Greenwood/ Indianapolis area. Accepting Company and Owner Operators:
- Greenwood to Laurel, MS – home every other day
- Greenwood to Memphis – home every other day
- Indy City – 1st , 2nd and 3rd shift available. Shift differential of +$1/hr for 2nd and 3rd shift
Hiring for Solo or Team Static Lanes out of Glasgow, Ky area or Plantcity, FL area
Hiring Owner Operators/ Independent Contractors for ALL Static Lanes
Apply online or call 866-333-5333
“I have been at Summitt Trucking since 2003. I worked 3 years as a road driver, and I am currently a City/Local driver.
Working at Summitt Trucking has given me the flexibility to choose which direction I want to take my career. Either working close to home as a local driver or driving over the road.
The people here at Summitt Trucking are hard working and dedicated. Everyone here is committed to the company’s success.”